Registration is open for this grass-roots running series. That’s right; Fiera Race Team is not just about cross country ski racing and bike racing. Sure those are the things that get me fired up, but while i enjoy boasting about railing the trails on two wheels, some of our members enjoy ripping it up on no wheels at all. The 2012 McNamara Cross Country Series has organized 5-ish km-long running races on Wednesday nights starting April 11, to May 9th. Register for the whole series for only $26. Fiera Race Team members post their results here to generate money for charity.
- RT @ShFt_Happens: Whoa whoa whoa. Edmonton half marathon, ITU Grand Final, @KettleCross and @TourOfAlberta in nearly a span of 2 weeks!? #y… 14 hours ago
- Wondering what to do this weekend? Go pre-ride the #KCX2014 course! Kilometre markers and course marking are up!! http://t.co/w2aiDnzNFV 1 day ago
- KID'S RACE! The Kinder Kettle Cross will happen immediately following the race start at 9am! Bring out the little shredders! Free! #KCX2014 3 days ago
Join Us!Like what you see? Want to become a member? Send us an email
Recent ResultsJust finish a race? Tell us about it.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Click on the top link to get the complete calendar. Have a race you want to add? Send us an e-mail.