Registration is open for this grass-roots running series. That’s right; Fiera Race Team is not just about cross country ski racing and bike racing. Sure those are the things that get me fired up, but while i enjoy boasting about railing the trails on two wheels, some of our members enjoy ripping it up on no wheels at all. The 2012 McNamara Cross Country Series has organized 5-ish km-long running races on Wednesday nights starting April 11, to May 9th. Register for the whole series for only $26. Fiera Race Team members post their results here to generate money for charity.
- We're sad to announce that the won't be a Kettle Cross race in 2015. We hope to be back in 2016. Thanks for your support over the last 3yrs! 2 weeks ago
- RT @WpgCX2014: Next episode of #CXTV coming later today. We talk with Manitoba's own rising CX star @willem_cx. winnipegcx2014.ca/cxtv/ 8 months ago
- Some sweet finish line acrobatics #KCX2014 http://t.co/0lOvlxEnPI 8 months ago
Join Us!Like what you see? Want to become a member? Send us an email
Recent ResultsJust finish a race? Tell us about it.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Click on the top link to get the complete calendar. Have a race you want to add? Send us an e-mail.