Registration is open for this grass-roots running series. That’s right; Fiera Race Team is not just about cross country ski racing and bike racing. Sure those are the things that get me fired up, but while i enjoy boasting about railing the trails on two wheels, some of our members enjoy ripping it up on no wheels at all. The 2012 McNamara Cross Country Series has organized 5-ish km-long running races on Wednesday nights starting April 11, to May 9th. Register for the whole series for only $26. Fiera Race Team members post their results here to generate money for charity.
- Today is the last day to save $10. You could go & get bomber bottle of beer from @alley_kat_beer with those savings! 6 days ago
- Tomorrow is the LAST DAY for early bird pricing! Save yourself 10 bones and sign up now!! @AlbertaBicycle @yycbike @yegbike 1 week ago
- RT @Neil240: Getting one or two teams from @yegbikepolo together for @KettleCross this year. I just need to convince them to do the full ke… 1 week ago
Join Us!Like what you see? Want to become a member? Send us an email
Recent ResultsJust finish a race? Tell us about it.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Click on the top link to get the complete calendar. Have a race you want to add? Send us an e-mail.