Registration is open for this grass-roots running series. That’s right; Fiera Race Team is not just about cross country ski racing and bike racing. Sure those are the things that get me fired up, but while i enjoy boasting about railing the trails on two wheels, some of our members enjoy ripping it up on no wheels at all. The 2012 McNamara Cross Country Series has organized 5-ish km-long running races on Wednesday nights starting April 11, to May 9th. Register for the whole series for only $26. Fiera Race Team members post their results here to generate money for charity.
- Trail update: Porcupine trail is under water! Will work with the park to see if we can get it fixed before the race #peskybeavers #KCX2014 1 day ago
- Great day for some #KCX2014 recon! A few wet spots but generally great trail conditions. http://t.co/EbcxAZfD3v 2 days ago
- Big thank you to @The_PRW for donating prizes for this years race. Now how awesome is this bike? instagram.com/p/q0CqVnogQA/ 5 days ago
Join Us!Like what you see? Want to become a member? Send us an email
Recent ResultsJust finish a race? Tell us about it.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Click on the top link to get the complete calendar. Have a race you want to add? Send us an e-mail.