On behalf of the organizer, check out the information below. If you have time to volunteer, contact me at doggoneriding [at] gmail [dot] com.
ALBERTA BICYCLE ASSOCIATION
EDMONTON SPRING SERIES
REGISTRATION: Race Day Registration, all riders must be members of a club for insurance
REGISTRATION FEE: $10 Per Event
TIME OF RACES: 1:00pm – five minutes between groups.
- Group A – 6 laps (76.8 kms)
- Group B – 5 laps (64 kms)
- Group C – 4 laps (51.2 kms)
START/FINISH: East of the intersection TWP 223 AND RR 512
PARKING: NO PARKING AT THE RACE START AREA.
We are encouraging everyone to ride to the course, remember we are training. If you must drive please park your vehicle in one of three locations:
1. Colchester School (west end township road 520, near Anthony Henday, 20 kms)
2. Olympiette Center (in cul-de-sac of RR 224 and TWP 520, 10 kms)
3. Cooking Lake School (in Cooking Lake, 4 kms)
You can use the County of Strathcona map or a service like MapMyRide.com to find the parking locations and a route to ride to the course.
COURSE MAP: Please note the course has moved east one Range Road.